The Ridgeline blends the casual style of the Rocky Mountains with the comforts of a friendly Colorad
A haven for the outdoor enthusiast, immerse yourself in a serene setting that is The Ridgeline!
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $16.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Oct 30, 2017)
A haven for the outdoor enthusiast, immerse yourself in a serene setting where The Ridgeline blends the casual style of the Rocky Mountains with the comforts of a friendly Colorado mountain getaway. Inspired by the natural beauty surrounding Estes Park, the hotel’s conveniently close location is an easy two-mile drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park and a short quarter-mile walk to the heart of this charming, mountain town. Welcome to the beauty that is The Ridgeline at Estes Park!
Dorm style housing provided at a low weekly rate, FREE WiFi.
Performs routine maintenance duties throughout property including rough carpentry, painting, and basic equipment or facility repairs, in accordance with applicable Company policies and procedures.
- Communicates with supervisor and/or property managers to prioritize work load.
- Documents all work performed.
- Performs simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or closet rods.
- Extensive snow removal during Winter months
- Changes light bulbs, may replace fixtures, and does similar minor electrical tasks.
- Opens clogged drains, fixes leaks, and performs other simple plumbing jobs.
- Does touch-up painting and repaints rooms as required.
- Maintains tools and maintenance equipment in working order and keeps maintenance room in neat condition.
- Knowledge of all fire prevention and emergency policies and procedures
- Utilizes protective equipment (when necessary)
- Reports accidents, injuries, property damage or loss to supervisor
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have general knowledge of the use of simple equipment used in building trades.
- Ability to read simple instructions and follow simple diagrams.
- Ability to perform simple tasks independently after being given specific instructions
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com