Seeking team members with a passion for the outdoors!
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Grand Canyon National Park!
- Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
- $17.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is looking for seasonal Maintenance Workers to join our team at Squire Resort at Grand Canyon in Tusyan, Arizona. As part of the Maintenance team, you will work under the direction of the Facilities Manager performing routine maintenance duties throughout the properties.
Minimum pay rate: $17.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Low-cost employee housing
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, local law.
- Painting, hanging drywall, and repairing drywall as needed.
- Changing light bulbs, replacing fixtures, and performing similar minor electrical tasks.
- Plumbing work including opening clogged drains, repairing leaks, and performing other simple plumbing jobs.
- Simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or closet rods.
- Lawn maintenance including mowing, removing weeds and brush, etc.
- Ensuring tools and equipment are in working order and keeping maintenance room in neat condition.
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks of maintenance parts and supplies.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' previous experience in general maintenance/repair required.
- Previous experience with fire and boiler heat systems a plus.
- Must have a clean driving record. This position requires driving a company vehicle.
- Requires bending, stooping, and the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Standing and walking 100% of the time.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply on our career site!