Kitchen Utility / Dishwashers Needed In Breathtaking Death Valley!
Awesome views and starlit skies
- Stovepipe Wells Village, California
- $10.50 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 25, 2017)
Stovepipe Wells Village is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Death Valley National Park is located in the beautiful, high desert of California approximately 2.5 hours from Las Vegas, Nevada.
Death Valley Lodging Company is looking for professional and energetic applicants who love national parks as much as we do. The property boasts an 83 room hotel, 2 restaurants, 2 retail gift stores, and plenty of stunning sand dunes and towering mountains.
Primary objective is to provide a clean and safe kitchen area, clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment.
Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wash and sanitize tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Organize items as they are cleaned; restock areas where items are stored
- Maintain cleanliness of work station, kitchen and food storage areas
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning assignments as well as other duties as assigned
- Follow all guidelines and procedures ooutlined in department and health and safety manuals in accordance with company policies
- Be able to obtain ServSafe or California Food Handler certification in accordance with Food and Beverage policy
- Understand DVLC's ISO management systems, policies, goals and initiatives and meet specific responsibilities within these areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to take direction and change tasks quickly
- Must be able to work a variety of day, night, weekend and holiday shifts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
- Majority of shift will be spent on feet in a fast paced environment in close proximity to other people
Knowledge and Experience:
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience: None required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
All applicants must submit an employment application