Professional Servers and Bartenders Wanted Immediately
Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells, California
- $10.50 / hour + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jun 21, 2017)
You can be an integral part of more than 3.3 million acres of desert scenery, wildlife, undisturbed wilderness and history. Home to the lowest point in the western hemisphere, Badwater at 282 feet below sea level, and bounded to the west by 11,049-foot Telescope Peak, Death Valley is a dramatic and beautiful place to work and live.
Since we are open all year, candidates seeking a year-round position will be shown preference, but we also accept seasonal employees. Please let us know your availability when applying.
We are seeking servers to join our team ASAP.
- Housing is dorm-style, and you will share a room with one other person; bathrooms are shared between two rooms. Cable is provided at no additional charge, however, televisions are not provided by the Company.
- We also have RV sites for employees with full hook-ups for those with their own RV or Trailers.
- Laundry facilities and three meals a day are provided in our employee dining room at no cost for all employees living on-site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately take orders from guests, submit to kitchen using POS software, deliver food and drinks, bus tables or assist busser/runner
- Knowledge of restaurant and saloon menu promotions and specials
- Prepare checks, process credit cards, accept and make accurate change for cash payments
- Be able to obtain ServSafe or California Food Handler Certification in accordance with Food & Beverage policy
- Ensure alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages are served in accordance with Federal, State, Local and Company regulations
- Provide timely, courteous service to all guests throughout the meal service
- Set tables, polish glasses, prepare workstations and other side work as assigned
- Accurately prepare sales and tip reports at shift’s end, deposit cash and credit card receipts
- Understand DVLC’s ISO management systems, policies, goals, and initiatives and meet the specific responsibilities within these areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Must be able to work a variety of day, night, weekend, holiday shifts
- Must have excellent communication skills and able to count change and reconcile paperwork
- The majority of shift will be spent on feet in a fast-paced environment, in close proximity to other people.
Don't have another predictable summer. Come experience the uniqueness of Death Valley while working with us at Stovepipe Wells!
How to Apply
Please first fill out an application online via the links provided and then you can submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!