Housekeepers wanted but employees hoping to learn and have fun is a must!
- $10.50 / hour
- Start Date:
The Guest Room Attendant will take pride in cleaning and maintaining guest rooms that delight the visitors who occupy them at Stovepipe Wells Village in Death Valley, California.
We are a company that takes our opportunity to invest in the training and development of our staff very seriously. We want you to be successful and have a career path with our company. That's why we are willing to enhance your work experience with tremendous training programs that prepare you for future success!
We are seeking Associates who:
- Follow company procedures and policies that ensure safe and efficient cleaning of all hotel guest rooms
- Are honest and are willing to work hard alongside their fellow team members
- Care about quality and will arrive to work according to the schedule and will work to ensure that Company policies and guest standards are maintained
- Possess housekeeping experience and care about learning and growing through positive training and employee development programs
- Have a passion for quality and enjoy being part of a team
- Are willing to work year-round and full time. We may also have some seasonal opportunities for the peak summer months through September.
On-site employee housing is offered and includes 3 meals a day in the Employee Dining Room. Off-site housing may be secured in Beatty, NV and free daily employee shuttles are provided. On-site employee housing is $50 per week and requires a $100 dorm deposit.
Please be reminded that employees under the age of 18 are not allowed to live in company-provided housing. Domesticated pets (cats, dogs) are allowed in employee-provided RV housing.