Pack your passion and find your park-Food and Beverage Manager career in Death Valley.
- Start Date:
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER - CAREER / YEAR-ROUND
DEATH VALLEY LODGING COMPANY (STOVEPIPE WELLS)
STOVEPIPE WELLS (DEATH VALLEY, CA)
Pack Your Passion and Find Your Best Career Opportunity - Food and Beverage Management in Death Valley, California!
Come and experience the old west in historic Death Valley National Park at Stovepipe Wells Village located off of Highway 190 only 2.5 hours from Las Vegas, Nevada. You will have tremendous career growth opportunities with our company and enjoy competitive pay and benefits.
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible and accountable for the success of all Restaurant and Kitchen operations according to Company standards. This includes revenue growth, managing budgets, COGS, labor controls, inventory controls, and bar controls for the Toll Road Restaurant, and Badwater Saloon. This position will also oversee the staff operating the Employee Dining Room (EDR). This position has two direct reports and 20-30 line employees.
Private, on-site employee housing and EDR meals included with this position.
- Ensures that the defined Corporate menu and guest service expectations are being executed at levels that meet or exceed Company standards
- Effective coaching & mentoring of the Restaurant and Kitchen Managers
- Ensures staff is trained in and understands their respective technical skills
- Leads the recruiting, interviewing and hiring of qualified staff
- Creates labor schedules for front and back of house
- Works with staff to ensure adherence to safety standards
- Achieves financial goals and reports regularly to management
- Ensures food ordering and inventory levels are appropriate
- Ensures strict compliance with operational & Corporate standards, as well as federal/state/local laws and ordinances
- Maintains professional image and appearance standards
- Self-motivated with ability to perform with the highest professional and ethical standards
- Possess strong and proven leadership skills
- Possess excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office and familiarity with POS system functionality
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in Hospitality, Culinary or related field
- Experience: Minimum 5 (five) years F&B Management experience
- POS experience
- ServeSafe Manager certification required
Death Valley Lodging Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer