Line Cooks, HOUSING, End Of Season BONUS!
Acadia boasts 26 mountains (with the tallest being Cadillac Mountain) and miles of rocky coast!
- $14.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 01, 2021)
Summary of Position: Responsible for preparing food items in accordance with Corporate recipes and established standards in the Company’s efforts to deliver extraordinary hospitality.
● Assist the Kitchen Manager and Lead Cook in ensuring that the menu, which cannot be changed without Corporate F&B approval, and guest service expectations, as set forth by the Employee Handbook are being met or exceeded.
● Become a strong member of an efficient and highly motivated culinary team focused on surpassing expectations by presenting a positive, can-do attitude very day.
● Adhere to defined Company recipes and Safe Food Handling procedures in order to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
● Complete all required food and safety logs in a timely and efficient manner per Company procedures and Federal, State, and Local regulations ● Obtain ServSafe or State Food Handler Certification in accordance with F&B company policy
● Comply with time and attendance policies and be able to work a variety of day, night, weekend and holiday shifts as requested
● Understand Company’s ISO (Environmental & Quality) management systems, Health and Safety standards, policies, goals and initiatives and meet the specific responsibilities within these areas
● Adherence to Duties Checklist and other duties as assigned
● Knowledge of food preparation and storage, sanitation requirements and commercial kitchen equipment
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities in a positive and productive way
● Majority of shift will be spent on feet in a fast-paced environment and in close proximity to other people
● Ability to lift 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Frequent bending, twisting, lifting and squatting will be required
How to Apply
We have an online application - please apply online via the link below.
Please email with any questions.
We are an Equal Employment Employer.