We are currently hiring Experienced Line Cooks, Kitchen-Dishwash/Prep, Hotel Front Desk, Housekeeping & Maintenance. Apply TODAY!!
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Looking for your next work adventure in a mountain resort environment? Crystal Mountain Hotels is seeking a Food and Beverage Manager, responsible for directing all operations of the Alpine Inn Restaurant, Snorting Elk Cellar and Deli.
Tucked into the scenic slopes of Crystal Mountain Resort, Crystal Mountain Hotels is the only place in Washington where you will find: slope-side lodging, world-class terrain, the Alpine Inn Restaurant with a renowned menu, a Northwest-inspired wine list, and the world-famous Snorting Elk Cellar. It is surrounded by the wilderness and just six miles from the White River Entrance to the Mt. Rainier National Park.
The Food and Beverage Manager reports to the General Manager and works closely with the owner/management team. This leadership position is primarily responsible for:
- Overseeing and coordinating all restaurant bar and deli activities and issues, and supervising Front and Back of House activities to ensure smooth execution of business. Being a point of contact for customers and issue resolution.
- Working the floor of Dining Room, Bar, and Deli the kitchen line (prep, baking, pizza/nacho, and deli and bar areas) to ensure that service standards and product quality standards are met.
- Supervising divisional managers (chef, bar) and leads in their jobs and encouraging development and growth. Train all server, bus, and deli staff for high-level service standards and menu preparation. Attend and contribute to manager meetings to provide leadership for problem-solving and strategic planning. Manage cleaning schedules for all F&B areas and ensure all areas meet company standards. Ensure proper health code compliance.
- Creating and maintaining all menus and supervising delivery to ensure quality and consistent product. Overseeing all product purchasing and inventory to reduce costs and optimize profits, and ensure menu and recipe compliance. Maintain printed menus, specials sheets, menu boards, and such for effective communication and aesthetic presentation.
- Providing adequate scheduling, taking business volumes into consideration, and allowing proper coverage while not exceeding acceptable labor costs. Understand and predict business levels to manage appropriate staffing given consideration of special events, holidays, and groups.
- Working with General Manager on recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of all F&B employees. Maintaining effective communication for employees, providing for seasonal reviews, and disciplinary action as per company procedures. And working to develop employees to allow for adequate leadership in all areas.
- Providing for high-quality final product, focusing on consistency to help increase return business.
- Managing all menu items to reduce food cost percentages and increase profits. Ensuring all Deli foods, baked goods, and other items are properly prepared, stocked, displayed, and promoted at all times. Maintain a good relationship with all suppliers and ensure proper billing and invoice accuracy.
- Working with General Manager and Group Sales Coordinator to create and update Group Sales Kits and assist with event planning. Assist Group Sales Coordinator and General Manager in Group Sales contract planning and negotiations. Marketing creative ideas to promote business; maintain employees and overall customer satisfaction.
- Managing season open/closing (setup/cleaning/shutdown).
- BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!!
How to Apply
Please email, fax or mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online application is available by clicking APPLY HERE or via this link: https://www.crystalhotels.com/employment/
33818 Crystal Mountain Blvd
Crystal Mountain, WA 98022
Please make sure to follow up with a phone call on the status of your application