Find a Job, Join the Team, Live Your Dream!
"Colorado's Last Great Ski Town"
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jan 14, 2018)
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Full Time Year Round with excellent benefits including health, dental, 401(k) and more!
Job Summary: The Executive Chef position is a leadership role that works with our Director of Culinary and outlet department heads to ensure the success of seven culinary outlets and a full Banquet kitchen. The right candidate will have experience with developing and maintaining budgets, generating training programs, managing a Conference Services/ Events kitchen, and providing exceptional guest service through positive dining experiences.
We are looking for an individual that can set a high standard for product delivery as well as employee culture within the culinary division.
Essential Job Functions:
- Production of a high quality, healthy, food and beverage product.
- Maintain clean and sanitary outlets through proper HAACP procedures.
- Responsible for menu development, costings, recipes and production procedures.
- Select, hire, train, coach and supervise all kitchen personnel, including kitchen managers/ chefs.
- Attain and maintain budgetary guidelines and goals.
- Promote and model positive professional culinary culture throughout the resort.
- College degree in hospitality, culinary degree preferred.
- Familiarity with Windows Office, ordering/ costing/ acct./ Vendor software.
- Executive chef accreditation.
- 10 Years in F&B, 5 years F&B management.
- Some conversational Spanish preferred.
- Background Check Required
Crested Butte Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer