Find a Job, Join the Team, Live your Dream!
"Colorado's Last Great Ski Town"
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 08, 2017)
This is a Seasonal Department Head Position
- Management of restaurant operations inclusive of culinary and service aspects . May include fine dining, casual dining, food court, and/or kiosks.
- Works to provide the best possible guest culinary experience within the restaurant facility.
- Hires, trains, coaches, and supervises assistant managers/supervisors, culinary staff and Front of house staff for the restaurant facility.
- Responsible for delivery of high quality food and beverage products as well as proper service.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and sanitation of facilities through properly developed HAACP procedures, duty rosters, staff training and supervision.
- Accountable for fiscal results, revenue management, cost control and cash handling procedures in the restaurant.
- Works in cooperation with the Resort Culinary Director, other department heads and F&B outlet managers/chefs to develop business/marketing plans for the financial success of the restaurant operations.
- Assists in budget development and maintenance of budgetary guidelines and goals.
- Works in cooperation with the Resort Culinary Director to develop a positive public image of all resort F&B facilities.
Position Requirements/ Preferences:
- Familiarity with Windows Office, ordering/costing/ acct./ and Vendor Software, Required
- College degree in hospitality or culinary, preferred.
- 3 years in Food and Beverage, 1 year in F&B Management, preferred.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, late nights and early mornings as necessary.
How to Apply
To find out more information and to apply online, follow the apply now links provided.