Stable work schedules & benefits only Vail Resorts can offer
"Colorado's Last Great Ski Town"
- Crested Butte, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Nov 01, 2021)
At Crested Butte our housekeeping staff enjoy an open, inviting atmosphere, beautiful locations and commitment to the safety of our guests and employees. These positions provide our workers with consistent and stable work schedules, medical benefits and discounts on retail, food and transportation.
There’s nothing like living in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. You’ll get to live and play in the heart of paradise—and work with some of the friendliest coworkers in the Gunnison Valley. In fact, our guests repeatedly tell us that it’s the welcoming smiles, upbeat attitudes, and friendly vibe that bring them back to Crested Butte
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
How to Apply
Apply Online Today via the button below!