Join us in Colorado's Last Great Ski Town
"Colorado's Last Great Ski Town"
- Crested Butte, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
There’s nothing like ski town life in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. You’ll get to live and play in the heart of paradise—and work with some of the friendliest coworkers in the Gunnison Valley. In fact, our guests repeatedly tell us that it’s the welcoming smiles, upbeat attitudes, and friendly vibe that bring them back to Crested Butte
Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome and greet guests
- Buss and wipe down tables and chairs, take dishes to dishpit and execute removal of trash and recycling
- Answer questions and make knowledgable recommendations that you genuinly feel our guests will enjoy
- Understand all policies, procedures, and guidelines in regards to safety on the mountain and in the restaurant
- Adhere to CBMR Food and Beverage objectives in sales, service, and quality
- Stock beverages, grab-and-go items, cutlery, napkins, etc. and help keep these areas tidy.
- Accurately enter guests order and receive payment through our point-of-sale computer sytem
- Monitor guests dining experience and ensure they are more than satisfied with their food, drinks, and overall experience
- Perform side work and be willing to help entire restaurant staff to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Attend all required compliance and training classes
- Have a flexible schedule; be able to work weekends and holidays
- Other duties as assigned
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
We will continue to offer employee and dependent ski passes. Employees and their dependents will be given priority access to the mountain and will be exempt from the guest reservations system. (Subject to restrictions when there is limited terrain open).
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons