Join the Team, Live Your Dream!
A small town resort with big terrain and personality to match!
- Crested Butte, Colorado
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jun 14, 2018)
Crested Butte Mountain Resort is looking for an experienced culinary leader to manage the Woodstone Grille. Serving casual American-Italian fare in the evening and a delicious breakfast buffet in the morning, this restaurant is a hot spot for our on mountain guests. This position comes with a great team, competitive pay, and excellent benefits including 401(k), health, vision, and dental. To find out more and apply today visit www.skicb.com/jobs
- Managerially responsible for the production and service of high quality, healthy, F&B products.
- Maintain clean and sanitary outlet through proper HAACP procedures.
- Responsible for fiscal results of restaurant including revenue management, cost controls and cash handling procedures.
- Select, hire, train, coach and supervise all restaurant personnel.
- Attain and maintain budgetary guidelines and goals.
- Promote positive professional culinary culture throughout the resort.
- College degree in Hospitality Management or Culinary degree, preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and ordering, costing, accounting and vendor software, required.
- 2 years in F&B, 1 year F&B management, preferred.
- Some conversational Spanish, preferred.
- Ability to work Nights, Weekends, Holidays, and varying schedules as needed, required.
- Background check, required.
Crested Butte Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
To find out more and apply online visit skicb.com/jobs