Hiring Now! - Seasonal Housekeeping Manager - Crater Lake Lodge
Crater Lake Lodge - Crater Lake National Park
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 / year
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (May 01, 2024)
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for developing and executing housekeeping solutions to meet customer needs. Carries out housekeeping duties in overnight-stay locations in accordance with facility standards of cleanliness and appearance.
This seasonal position would start in early May through October 2024. It does offer subsidized private housing.
• Ensures compliance with appropriate infection prevention, safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards.
• Determine the needs of the clients' operation and ensures that the appropriate Aramark resources are engaged.
• Mentor employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved.
• Reward and recognize employees.
• Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation are compliant with Aramark and client's regulations.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
About Crater Lake National Park:
7,700 years ago, a violent eruption collapsed an ancient volcano forming what we know as of today — Crater Lake. In the hundreds of years after the eruption, rainfall and snowfall filled the crater and formed the lake. Today, visitors marvel at the panoramic views and natural formations of Wizard Island and Phantom Ship.
Crater Lake Lodge welcomes you with the warmth and hospitality of a bygone era. The lodge overlooks the lake at Rim Village, offering majestic views of the lake’s pristine blue waters and sheer cliff walls. Activities include hiking, swimming, fishing, or touring the lake. The Cabins at Mazama Village are nestled high in the Ponderosa pines, seven miles south of Rim Village. Mazama Campground is tucked away in the forest, seven miles south of Rim Village, just past the park’s south entrance station near Highway 62.