SUMMER 2023: Experience of a lifetime at Crater Lake this summer!
Cultivate your career in hospitality in Oregon's most beautiful national park!
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- $50,000.00 - $50,000.00 / year
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Apr 04, 2023)
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for developing and executing housekeeping solutions to meet customer needs. Carries out housekeeping duties in overnight-stay locations in accordance with facility standards of cleanliness and appearance.
• Ensures compliance with appropriate infection prevention, safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards.
• Determine the needs of the clients' operation and ensures that the appropriate Aramark resources are engaged.
• Mentor employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved.
• Reward and recognize employees.
• Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation are compliant with Aramark and client's regulations.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Requires 1-3 years of related experience and 0-2 years’ experience in a management role.
• Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below