Live & work at Oregon's iconic Crater Lake National Park!
Cultivate your Human Resources career while immersing yourself in the outdoors.
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- $18.00 - $18.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Apr 06, 2023)
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service to employees, managers, and the HR community in response to inquiries related to a broad range of HR-related topics, including but not limited to HR policy, staffing, benefits, and performance management. The HR Generalist Coordinator III will perform administrative, transactional, and data/records management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions, including processing life-cycle transactions such as onboarding, status change, compensation, separations, etc.
• Provide excellent customer service in response to phone and online inquiries from employees and managers.
• Resolve inquiries by accessing information in multiple HR systems.
• Triage general inquiries to ensure accurate work category is assigned.
• Raise more sophisticated issues to Tier 2 within myHR or the appropriate COE for advanced support and follow-up as the need arises.
• Process transactions by collecting required information or backup documentation from the employee, manager, or HR.
• Respond to phone or online help requests on navigating the HR Portal and other HR-related systems.
• Perform quality assurance reviews on electronic and manual transactions
• Partner with Payroll and other COEs, as appropriate to resolve issues.
• Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Experience working in a call center environment strongly preferred
• Strong computer/technical skills; previous HRIS experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field strongly preferred
• Knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
• Effective verbal communication skills
• Effective listening skills
• Confirmed customer service orientation
• Confident phone presence
• Solid ability to grasp information quickly and probe optimally when required
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize requests and duties
• Attention to detail
• Effective research, problem-solving, and follow-through skills
• Ability to remain positive under pressure
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below