Front Desk Manager - Crater Lake National Park - Mazama Village
PERCHED HIGH IN OREGON’S BEAUTIFUL CASCADE MOUNTAINS!
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- Some experience required
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for the work that is carried out by the Front Desk and reservations. Coordinates front office guest services at the conference center so that staff members and guests experience a positive impression of the facility.
- Meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and clients
- Supervise and monitor team members to ensure a high level of guest service is delivered at all times. Empower staff to answer questions and make appropriate decisions.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Maintain the highest level of Customer Service and Professionalism by understanding all aspects of customer service and hospitality.
- Directly participate and support all Operations of the Front Office areas.
- Maintain budget guidelines as set forth by immediate Supervisor, Controller, or General Manager and establish and track cost savings wherever possible.
- On a daily basis, review all Pass-On, Checklists and Night Audit information and conduct any necessary follow-up.
- Meet with the Office team to review issues, disseminate information and formulate a plan of action each week.
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and future functions and events.
- Respond to all requests and takes ownership of all issues, ensuring proper outcomes and solutions.
- Resolve guest, client and staff issues with efficiency and diplomacy.
- Responsible for clear and timely communications relative to all Front Office Operations.
- Responsible for coordinating in Property Management System all Out of Order Rooms, Special Requests, Room Blocks and Guest Profiles.
- Prepare all Staff Schedules: minimizing overtime hours, honoring schedule restrictions, Time off Requests, and business demands.
- Responsible for submitting accurate Payroll Records.
- Handle all discipline issues within the department, prepare documentation and meet with employees.
- Ensure departmental projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all employees are in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the employee handbook.
- Recruit and train all front desk personnel
- Oversee all front desk operations.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in hospitality field preferred.
- Further courses in guest services preferred.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers is essential.
- Three years in hospitality services or like environment performing like duties as an Assistant Front Office Manager.
- Two years of management experience.
- Experience in all facets of providing guest services.
- Must be able to lead, motivate, and communicate effectively with others.
- Strong organizational abilities are essential.
- Commitment to the mission of the conference center.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!