Operations Manager – Crater Lake National Park – Mazama Village
PERCHED HIGH IN OREGON’S BEAUTIFUL CASCADE MOUNTAINS!
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- Previous experience required
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing and supporting various functions in the Market Center, including but not limited to, Route, Asset and Product Management/Procurement; Warehouse and Inventory process; Human Resources functions such as maintaining HCMS, employee files and ensuring compliance regulations are being followed; and assisting Market Center leadership on other special projects as assigned. The Operations Associate Manager will also oversee the money room and will be responsible for collecting cash and reconciliation, as well maintaining a schedule for bill changers when applicable.
- Money Room/Deposits: Responsible for cash handling, collections, oversight of money room, processing, reconciliation, and petty cash disbursement.
- Route Management: Support with inventory reconciliation and accountability management; assist with route scheduling changes, DOT/Vehicle compliance, daily route check-in, and other duties performed by the Route Sales Manager.
- Product Management & Procurement: Back up maintenance of product pick sequencing, purchase orders, record waste, vendor returns, TJV, employee sale, and in-house product usage (demo).
- Human Resources: Maintain and adhere to all wage & hour compliance for local employees, conduct all required new hire paperwork and maintain employee files for employees on-site; administer payroll functions and check distribution. Perform additional HR functions for employees at local branch.
- General Management: Assist leadership on special projects, support Operations/Branch Manager ensuring controls are intact; prepare daily packages to hub.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience. Key experience in the following categories is a plus: customer service leadership, experience in transportation/logistics, warehouse operations or related operations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain DOT certification to operate DOT regulated vehicles.
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the Market Center business in both the short and long term.
- Ability to communicate at high efficiency and effectiveness with clients, vendors, internal leadership and operations staff.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands.
- Strong customer service principles and practices are required.
- Personally organized and capable of handling multiple open inquiries simultaneously as well as interpersonal, team and partnering skills.
- Fluent computer skills (MS Office suite) and the ability to learn new technologies (MEI/Salesforce).
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!