Lodge Managers in beautiful Eastern Oregon remote Lodge
Remote mountainous area with tons of wildlife and beautiful views!
- Halfway, Oregon
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Seeking a Couple who has a proven track record of professionally working together and experience in lodge/restaurant management and operation.
The Lodge is located in a beautiful, and very remote mountainous area in Eastern Oregon. The property is open all year round for guests and winter access is by track vehicle only. The property includes a main lodge with a licensed restaurant, two lodge rooms, six guest cabins, crew/owner's cabins, and pack facilities.
- prepare and serve high-quality meals
- clean and maintain lodge and cabins
- operate and maintain vehicles and snow removal equipment
- operate and manage POS and reservations for lodge and activities
Necessary skills include:
- All aspects of Hospitality
- office management
- guest relations
- advertising/social media promotion
- cooking and kitchen management
- facility Maintenance-basic plumbing, electrical, appliances, familiarity with generators/battery/inverter systems, snow equipment maintenance/operation, and light construction/carpentry.
This Couple should enjoy living remotely and the mountainous outdoors. Excellent guest/people skills are required, along with the ability to work with and provide leadership to a small number of seasonal and resident staff. This is a hands-on management position and duties/responsibilities vary with the seasonal aspects of the property.
Will be working with an on-site outfitter who is managing the pack station during the season and assisting lodge managers with maintenance and snow removal during the winter months. Must have twenty years of combined experience in food and guest services, facility maintenance, and hospitality management The couple will live on site. Salary plus room and board included.
How to Apply
Send resumes to email@example.com or call 541-742-2130