Travel the country....and get paid for it!
Beautiful and Historic Nashville Tennessee
- Nashville, Tennessee
- $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Aug 15, 2022)
Travel the Country Delivering Large, Outdoor Corporate Events!
As a member of the Compass Rose Event Management Team, you will be instrumental in driving our mission to deliver extraordinary outdoor corporate events. We strive for Excellence in Family Fun, Delicious Food, and Stellar Organization and Logistics. As a Compass Rose Event Manager, this will be your specialty. You will provide amazing customer service supported by knowledge and expertise in the event industry.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver above and beyond customer service
- Manage the setup, execution and tear down of large outdoor corporate Family Days and Employee Picnics
- Supervise and provide instruction to temp and volunteer labor
- Drive a 26ft box truck loaded with all the equipment you will need to deliver a one-of-a-kind outstanding event
- Unload Trucks! Set up equipment! Manage run day of the event! Tear down equipment!
- Keep “Safety First” on your mind at all times and speak about it often
- Manage outdoor kitchens and provide food service throughout the event
- Treat our clients like the gold that they are
- Make sure everyone has a good time
- Use every MacGyver skill you have
Who you are:
- Reached at least your 21st birthday
- Have a valid driver’s license and used it responsibly for the past 5 yrs.
- A workhorse with a “Can Do” attitude
- Smart and Organized
- A multi-tasker
- Physically capable and loves working at a hands-on, outdoor job
- A team player
- Can pass a Criminal Background Check and a Drug Test
- Event experience
- Culinary experience
- Truck experience
What you Need to Know:
- The employment start date is July 12. Our Event Manager positions are Seasonal and will end on or near October 31st, 2022
- Employment begins with 3 weeks paid training
- Event Managers train at $16.00 hour; $17.50 per hour once training is complete for those who receive a DOT card. Tiered pay increases are scheduled as skills are acquired and/or proven. Our top EM’s make $20-$22.00.
- This role is eligible for overtime at time and half.
- $100 financial incentives per event based on performance and customer service
Almost all events require long weekend work (Thursday thru Sunday) with travel and overnight stay. We cover event travel costs and food allowance.
About Compass Rose Events:
When choosing Compass Rose Events, our proven, professional, corporate event team designs and delivers the perfect large-scale celebration while the client reap all the rewards. We create safe, successful, memorable company events for 300 to 25,000 guests that encourage employee interaction, boost company morale and loyalty, generate positive publicity and raise their community visibility. The nation’s elite corporations trust Compass Rose Events with their company entertainment, marketing and employee recognition events because we’re the nation’s largest corporate event provider—and the best. Compass Rose Events promises tailored event design, turnkey event management and professional event execution, and we deliver every time.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: Training Rate $16.00/hr
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00 /hour plus incentives each event.
Job Type: Part-time