Travel the country delivering Outdoor Corporate Events
Music City USA
- Nashville, Tennessee- positions possibly in Boothbay, ME and Grand Prairie, TX
- $14.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Apr 15, 2019)
As a member of the Compass Rose Event Management Team, you will be instrumental in driving our mission to deliver extraordinary outdoor corporate events. We strive for Excellence in Family Fun, Delicious Food and Stellar Organization and Logistics.
As a Compass Rose Event Manager, this will be your specialty. You will provide amazing customer service supported by knowledge and expertise in the event industry. Looking for Event Managers with skills in entertainment and/or culinary.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver above and beyond customer service
- Manage the setup, execution and tear down of large outdoor corporate Family Days and Employee Picnics
- Supervise and provide instruction to temp and volunteer labor
- Drive a 26ft box truck loaded with all the equipment you will need to deliver a one-of-a-kind outstanding event
- Unload Trucks! Set up equipment! Manage run day of the event! Tear down equipment!
- Keep “Safety First” on your mind at all times and speak about it often
- Manage outdoor kitchens and provide food service throughout the event
- Treat our clients like the gold that they are
- Make sure everyone has a good time
- Use every MacGyver skill you have
Who you are:
- Reached at least your 21st birthday
- Have a valid driver’s license and used it responsibly for the past 5 yrs.
- A workhorse with a “Can Do” attitude
- Smart and Organized
- A multi-tasker
- Physically capable and loves working at a hands-on, outdoor job
- A team player
- Can pass a Criminal Background Check and a Drug Test
- Event experience
- Culinary experience
- Truck experience
What you Need to Know:
- The employment start dates are April 15, May 13 and July 15. Our Event Manager positions are Seasonal and will end on or near October 31st, 2019
- Employment begins with 4 weeks paid training
- Event Managers start at $14 per hour (non-exempt) $15 per hour once training is complete. Tiered pay increases are scheduled as skills are acquired and/or proven.
- Customer Service and Student Loan reimbursement are available
- Almost all events require long weekend work (Thursday thru Sunday) with travel and overnight stay. We cover event travel costs and offer a food allowance.
- Housing assistance is available for out of state employees
About Compass Rose Events:
When choosing Compass Rose Events, our proven, professional, corporate event team designs and delivers the perfect large-scale celebration while the client reaps all the rewards. We create safe, successful, memorable company events for 300 to 25,000 guests that encourage employee interaction, boost company morale and loyalty, generate positive publicity and raise their community visibility. The nation’s elite corporations trust Compass Rose Events with their company entertainment, marketing and employee recognition events because we’re the nation’s largest corporate event provider—and the best. Compass Rose Events promises tailored event design, turnkey event management and professional event execution, and we deliver every time.
How to Apply
Email resumes and cover letter to email@example.com