Travel the Country Delivering Large, Outdoor Corporate Events!
Based in Nashville, which is Amazing, with events located across the United States
- Nashville, TN
- $12.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Apr 16, 2018)
As a member of the Compass Rose Event Management Team, you will be instrumental in driving our mission to deliver extraordinary outdoor corporate events. We strive for Excellence in Family Fun, Delicious Food and Stellar Organization and Logistics. As a Compass Rose Event Manager, this will be your specialty. You will provide amazing customer service supported by knowledge and expertise in the event industry. We are looking for candidates to fill roles as Entertainment Managers, Culinary Managers and Lead Event Managers. Positions may also be available in Warehouse Operations.
What you’ll do:
· Deliver above and beyond customer service
· Manage the setup, execution and teardown of large outdoor corporate Family Days and Employee Picnics
· Supervise and provide instruction to temp and volunteer labor
· Drive a 26ft box truck loaded with all the equipment you will need to deliver a one-of-a-kind outstanding event
· Unload Trucks! Set up equipment! Manage run day of the event! Tear down equipment!
· Keep “Safety First” on your mind at all times and speak about it often
· Manage outdoor kitchens and provide food service throughout the event
· Treat our clients like the gold that they are
· Make sure everyone has a good time
· Use every MacGyver skill you have
Who you are:
· Reached at least your 21st birthday
· Have a valid driver’s license and used it responsibly for the past 5 yrs.
· A workhorse with a “Can Do” attitude
· Smart, Organized and a bit OCD- at Compass Rose that can be a positive trait
· A multi-tasker
· Physically capable and loves working at a hands-on, outdoor job
· A team player
· Can pass a Criminal Background Check and a Drug Test
· Event experience
· Culinary experience
· Truck experience
What you Need to Know:
· We have employment start dates scheduled for April 10, May 8, and July 17. Our Event Manager positions are Seasonal and will end on October 31st, 2018
· Most positions are located in Nashville, TN. There will be fewer positions in Boothbay, ME and Grand Prairie, TX
· Event Managers average $400-$525 per event- depending on the size, scope and specifics of the event.
· Almost all events require long weekend work (Thursday thru Sunday) with travel and overnight stay. We cover event travel costs and offer a food allowance.
About Compass Rose Events:
When choosing Compass Rose Events, our proven, professional, corporate event team designs and delivers the perfect large-scale celebration while the client reaps all the rewards. We create safe, successful, memorable company events for 300 to 25,000 guests that encourage employee interaction, boost company morale and loyalty, generate positive publicity and raise their community visibility. The nation’s elite corporations trust Compass Rose Events with their company entertainment, marketing, and employee recognition events because we’re the nation’s largest corporate event provider—and the best. Compass Rose Events promises tailored event design, turnkey event management, and professional event execution, and we deliver every time.
How to Apply
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org