What’s up for your winter season?
- August 23, 2019 at 2:31 pm #5430
Hey friends! Thanks for joining our new CoolWorks Community. Curious to know what your all’s plans are for the upcoming winter season? Working? If so, have you secured you winter job yet (Do tell!) or still looking? Or will you be traveling? volunteering? headed back home? Or? Would love to hear about your upcoming adventures!
- October 16, 2019 at 11:26 am #5456
- October 16, 2019 at 4:58 pm #5461
- October 16, 2019 at 9:04 pm #5463
I am taking the long way home from Wyoming to FL. Went to Jackson and the Tetons, Salt Lake City, Bryce Canyon, Las Vegas and Pahrump NV, now at Williams AZ and taking a train into Grand Canyon S. Rim in the morning. Will get back to FL on or about 10/25 and taking the winter off to enjoy the sun, visit family and friends, get some personal things caught up.
- October 21, 2019 at 9:03 pm #5465
- October 22, 2019 at 5:29 pm #5466
I’m the Head Chef at the Kay El Bar Guest Ranch in Wickenburg, Arizona. Still. Or again. I ran into some health issues a couple of years ago and wanted somewhere to stay awhile until everything is good again. I’ll probably be here until April 2021. Man that seems so long when I write it.
- November 14, 2019 at 11:18 am #5516
@keith_larson Good to see you here in our new community Keith! I’m with you, 2021 does seem like a long way away, but the older we get, the faster the time seems to go. :-0 And what a great place to be to gain your health back. It’s hard to beat AZ in the winter!
- November 20, 2019 at 6:00 am #5520
- November 23, 2019 at 10:28 am #5522
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.