- November 14, 2019 at 1:09 pm #5517KathiSite Owner
One of the common questions we get asked is “Where can I work seasonally and have my dog or cat?” It’s tricky because much of the housing is shared so most often it’s no dogs allowed. If you’re traveling in an RV, that can be an option as you’ll have your own housing. If you know of or have worked for, any of our CoolWorks employers who allow or consider pets, please share with our community here in this thread. Thanks friends!
- November 27, 2019 at 6:11 pm #5525ken hornerParticipant
the golf course “laquitas” allows dogs. the restaraunt and marina called ticaboo in Utah allows dogs. those are a couple that I’ve talked to. the one in texas “laquitas” has breed limits. they wouldn’t let me bring my pitty ( so I wouldn’t go there) because they called him a dog of rage.. lol, if licking someone is rage then I guess he is a dog of rage..Ticaboo was wide open to critters as each employee has their own residence there.
- March 1, 2020 at 8:13 am #5757
- March 1, 2020 at 8:18 am #5758
- March 1, 2020 at 3:10 pm #5759
- August 11, 2020 at 7:15 pm #5983
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.