Monument Valley, Arizona

New listings

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Up
      Down
      Keith Larson
      Participant

I have been excited by the new listings this year.

I looked on CoolWorks for years before my first step. And still do, even though I have been kind of stalled in one place. I feel for those who had their last gig suddenly cut short. And I am concerned for those that are still in limbo for the upcoming season.

But viewing new opportunities, especially in areas that have been fewer in number, is always uplifting. Hopefully we’ll here from some people that have their explorations take them there.

Up
      Down
      Keith Larson
      Participant

Just saw one for Concordia. I did a couple of workaways there before the big blows. Almost worked a season. Different owners though.

Really happy to see they are rebuilding. Real happy to see them listing, too.

Hi Keith, I tried finding my original post but I’m new to this so I’m responding to you because I remember you replying to me..

I found a job starting next week at J bar L Ranch in SW Montana. It sounds like a great opportunity to see the other end of the state I am in love with.. it’s next to Yellowstone so I’m excited! Thank you for replying to me I really appreciate it! I’ll keep looking for my original post because I think I had someone else respond. I just love that I found this community, I’ve been looking on CoolWorks for years but never checked out the forums.

Michele

Up
      Down
      Kathi

@sassenek Found your original post here: https://www.coolworks.com/community/forums/topic/whos-heading-where-this-summer/
      Hope that helps. Wishing you all the best for your new ranch experience this summer!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.