New listings

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keith Larson avatarKeith Larson
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I have been excited by the new listings this year.

I looked on CoolWorks for years before my first step. And still do, even though I have been kind of stalled in one place. I feel for those who had their last gig suddenly cut short. And I am concerned for those that are still in limbo for the upcoming season.

But viewing new opportunities, especially in areas that have been fewer in number, is always uplifting. Hopefully we’ll here from some people that have their explorations take them there.

Keith Larson avatarKeith Larson
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Just saw one for Concordia. I did a couple of workaways there before the big blows. Almost worked a season. Different owners though.

Really happy to see they are rebuilding. Real happy to see them listing, too.

Up
      Down

Hi Keith, I tried finding my original post but I’m new to this so I’m responding to you because I remember you replying to me..

I found a job starting next week at J bar L Ranch in SW Montana. It sounds like a great opportunity to see the other end of the state I am in love with.. it’s next to Yellowstone so I’m excited! Thank you for replying to me I really appreciate it! I’ll keep looking for my original post because I think I had someone else respond. I just love that I found this community, I’ve been looking on CoolWorks for years but never checked out the forums.

Michele

Kathi avatarKathi
      Site Owner
      Up
      Down

@sassenek Found your original post here: https://www.coolworks.com/community/forums/topic/whos-heading-where-this-summer/
      Hope that helps. Wishing you all the best for your new ranch experience this summer!

Joe avatarJoe
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Hey there all, I just came back to the site to see if the community was up and running, and it is! Very cool to see. I was wondering where I would outline a bad experience that I had? I called into cool works to tell them about my experience because I was not yet able to use these forums. I saw that the place was not listed for a while, and then noticed it was listed again. I just want to share my experience with others that use this site, so they can avoid the same situation. It was pretty intense and scary, I was assaulted by the bosses step son, who was a felon, for you guessed it, assault. Well thanks for getting this community up and running, I have used this site for years now and I really appreciate what you all do.

Matt Moore avatarMatt
      Site Owner
      Up
      Down

Hey Joe! Thanks for sharing and participating in our Community! The best place to share your experiences about specific jobs/employers is by creating a post in the Compare Notes forum. We just ask that everyone please abide by the Community Terms of Use (essentially, avoid using any individual person’s name or other personally identifying information).

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.