How to get a summer job in Alaska

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe avatarJoe
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Hi there cool works community!
      I posted a run down on getting a summer job up here before, but I just finished a video, and I just want to share it with the community.
      I would like to open a channel of communication for anyone that is interested in coming up to Alaska for seasonal work. This past summer was kind of a bust for EVERYONE, but I’m hoping that ALL of us can come back strong this coming season.
      Please check out the video, and PLEASE hit me up with ANY questions that you might have about seasonal work in Alaska, living in Alaska or Alaska in general.
      Thanks!

Patty Ceglio avatarPatty
      Site Owner
      Up
      Down

Hye Hey Joe! Thanks for making this great vid! You’ve done a nice job of helping people out. AK is SO YUUUUGGGEEEEE – and so diverse! (And so cool!)

Joe avatarJoe
      Participant
      Up
      Down

No worries! I’m glad that you liked the video! I really hope we can all get back to normal by the spring time. Have a good winter!

Kathi avatarKathi
      Site Owner
      Up
      Down

Yes, Joe, this is terrific information! And your narration is great. But I’m so wondering, where are you??? A basement I’m guessing?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Kathi avatarKathi.
      Joe avatarJoe
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I am located somewhere in the great state of Alaska!
      I’m glad that you enjoyed the video, and thank you for the compliment, I really appreciate it. Iv used lock down to teach myself video editing, the positive feedback really makes a difference!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Joe avatarJoe.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.