Hunt’s Mesa

Monument Valley, Arizona

Anybody using the Marco Polo app?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Up
      Down
      Kathi

I’m living away from my home community of friends right now, not unlike those of you working your summer seasonal jobs, and one of my friends turned me on to the Marco Polo app. Now a handful of my girlfriends and I use it a few times a week to keep up with each other and I LOVE it. it’s made being away from them not feel so far away. it’s like we still get to be in each others day to day lives, and we get to do it when we have a few moments in our day. Just push the button, video record your thoughts and send. Seriously, it’s genius. We all know what it’s like when we really wanna video with someone but then have to go through the calisthenics of trying to set up a ‘date’. And that stretches out into two weeks or three or four till we can finally make it happen. And in between that time so much has transpired that the moments are gone and we don’t even remember all those little things we wanted to share. Curious if anyone else has fallen in love with the magic of Marco Polo? It just seems like such a great tool for seasonals. You’re out there on an awesome hike and you think how much your best friend would enjoy it so boom, you Marco Polo them and show them the scenery. It saves all your back and forths which is really cool too. I love going back and watching old ones. When you get to be older, it’s nice to be able to go back to hear what someone said again. hahaha. Anyhow, anyone else out there fan? What do you love about it?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.