Come work and play in Breckenridge!
Employee housing, Best pay package, flexible schedules and FREE Epic ski pass
Looking for a break from your desk job or ready to start a new adventure? Why not do it here in the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains? We are hiring Shuttle Drivers (NO CDL required) and Reservation Agents.
Colorado Mountain Express is the premier transportation operator in the state of Colorado, providing professional and reliable transportation service to mountain resort locations of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain, Aspen and Snowmass. We have one of the largest fleets in Colorado.
Jobs in the Spotlight
About Colorado Mountain Express
Do you want to work nights, days, or weekends? Do you want to work full-time or part-time? CME offers flexibility with working hours since we operate 24 hours a day in winter season.
The Employee Experience
"As a young retired professional, I appreciate working for a valued company with great employees, benefits and schedules. And, with the hoopla around the nation of a $15 minimum wage, I rarely receive less than $20 an hour and that average continues to grow as I do in my role."~ T. O'Connell, CME Driver
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR SHUTTLE DRIVER
- Be at least 21 by your start date
- Pass our motor vehicle records check
- Pass our background check
- Lift up to 60 llbs
- Must pass a D.O.T. physical
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Be willing to obtain a Colorado Drivers License within 30 days of hire
Room and Board
CME offers subsidized employee housing on a first-come first-serve basis. Prices and options range depending on location.
Housing is provided on a first-come-first-serve basis. Apply today!
CME employees enjoy benefits including:
- Free Employee Epic Pass valid and Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail, Beaver Creek in Colorado, Park City in Utah, and Heavenly, Northstar, and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe and more.
- Discount Winter coupons for extended family and friends
- Discounted lodging starting at $85/night
- Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Free Ski and Snowboard Lessons
- Discounted sporting events tickets
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining
- Free wellness screenings
- Health club discounts
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Starbucks discounts
Getting Here and Getting Around
Discounted monthly bus passes are available starting in November. There are county specific transit systems available for easy navigation around the area.
Explore on your days off...Skiing, snowboarding, easy driving day trips to fun areas and other winter outdoor activities in the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains.
How to Apply
Interested? Want to spend your winter in beautiful Colorado? Apply today!
Have Fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Value. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.