Come work and play in Breckenridge!
In the Breckenridge area
- Silverthorne, Colorado
- + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Dec 04, 2017)
BEST pay package in the resort transportation industry! Colorado Mountain Express provides transportation from/to DIA to the mountain resorts. We are looking for guest service focused ladies and gentlemen to join our dynamic team. You need to be at least 21 years old to apply, no CDL or previous professional driving experience required.
Paid training starts as soon as October, but we are flexible and offering classes through December. For full-timers we guarantee 40 hours a week starting the last week of November through end of March. More hours are available for those who want to maximize their earnings.
Best benefits packing in the mountain resort transportation industry includes:
- Hourly pay for all hours worked $10.15/hr
- Overtime pay regardless of vehicle driven
- Additional income potential through pre-paid gratuities and cash gratuities
- Built-in service charges for Charter and Premier trips
- FREE (no out of pocket) Epic Ski pass
- Safety bonuses and referral incentives
CME is a ground transportation company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Our employees exemplify professionalism. Every one of our team members participates in extensive new hire and ongoing training programs to ensure our guests' safety and comfort. Our personable and friendly drivers are a wonderful resource for local history and information on the resorts' many activities, restaurants and shopping. This translates to a work atmosphere that is dynamic and open to change and an exchange of ideas. Occasional employee events and meetings allow everyone to get to know each other.
The majority of CME's managers began their careers as drivers, dispatchers, inside sales agents, or airport counter agents. Learning opportunities are available and upward advancement is possible.
Do you want to come to Colorado to work or play? Do you want to work nights, days, or weekends? Do you want to work full-time or part-time? CME offers flexibility with working hours since we operate 24 hours a day in winter season.
- Free Employee Epic Pass valid and Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail, Beaver Creek in Colorado, Park City in Utah, and Heavenly, Northstar, and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe and more.
- Discount Winter coupons for extended family and friends
- Discounted lodging starting at $85/night
- Discounted Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Free Ski and Snowboard Lessons
- Discounted sporting events tickets
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining
- Free wellness screenings
- Health club discounts
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Starbucks discounts
Quote from a new CME driver:
"As a young retired professional, I appreciate working for a valued company with great employees, benefits and schedules. And, with the hoopla around the nation of a $15 minimum wage, I rarely receive less than $20 an hour and that average continues to grow as I do in my role." ~ T. O'Connell, CME Driver
How to Apply
Apply today! If you have any questions please feel free to call or email Suky Medina.