Make Snow, Ski Powder
Nothin' but snow and sunshine!
- Fraser, Colorado
- $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
- Employee housing available for rent for full and part-time positions.
- Paid sick leave pursuant to Colorado law.
- Discretionary bonus up to 15% of total compensation paid at end of season. Must be currently employed at end of season for consideration.
- Winter Park Ski Resort ski pass for full-time employees.
- All other benefits as mandated by federal or state law.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the snowmaking process, snow placement and maintenance.
- Maintain clean and operating snowmaking equipment.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and maintain positive relationships with co-workers and management.
- Set up and tear down of snowmaking guns.
- Relocate snowmaking equipment to various locations on the mountain, as needed.
- Hook up and clean out snowmaking hoses and equipment regularly.
- Operate snowmobile.
- Ensure safety requirements are met and adhered to at all times.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Previous snowmaking experience preferred.
- Snowmobile operation experience preferred.
- Able to adhere to all safety protocols.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, holidays and/or weekends.
- Bending, lifting/dragging (100+ pounds) and standing are required.
- Ability to work outside in alpine conditions.
- Ability to work long hours at night in harsh outdoor mountain environment.