Help needed at Private Ranch in The Crazy Mountains of beautiful Montana - Sign on Bonus Available!
Big peaks, skis and forest with over 18,000 acres of land that embodies the true nature of Montana
- Clyde Park, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Club at Crazy Mountain Ranch is a private membership experience set on 18,000 extraordinary acres in the state of Montana. Take one part working ranch, combine with golf, lodging, great food, and drink plus everything else there is to see and do and you’ve got something beyond special. Crazy Mountain Ranch is a project by Lone Mountain Land Company (LMLC) who manages the planning, entitlement, building, marketing, and sale of premier real estate communities around Big Sky, Montana.
The Steward position at Crazy Mountain Ranch plays an important role in the Food and Beverage team by ensuring all dishes generated are properly cleaned and stored according to Food and Beverage department standards. This role is vital in ensuring a memorable experience for members and guests. The steward will also be responsible for daily side work and cleaning duties as assigned.
*This is a seasonal position with potential for full-time. *
*A sign-on bonus of $250 is available on start date and another $250 after the first six months of employment*
- Wash and store all dishes generated by staff, members, and guests.
- Maintains organization of all dishware in accordance with food safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness and appearance of kitchen and staff dining areas in accordance with food safety policies and procedures.
- Assists with putting away food inventory orders.
- Assist with basic food preparation, i.e. washing peeling, seeding, and storing when needed.
- Continually elevate standards of service to exceed the guests’ expectations.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and possible overtime.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, activities, work hours may change at any time with or without notice.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent attitude and professional demeanor
- Great attention to detail
- Hard-working, eager, flexible, and enthusiastic
- Willing to accept new challenges.
- Polite, confident, and patient
- Organized and self-motivated
- Well-groomed, professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task, evaluate priorities, problem-solve, and exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Aptitude for (and desire to learn) new processes.
- Desire to work in a positive, upbeat environment while supporting your fellow colleagues.
- Able to lift overhead up to 20 lbs.
- Able to carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work while standing or walking for up to 8 hours.
Lone Mountain Land Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.