Are you a hospitality professional with 3+ years' experience ready to move into management?
- Start Date:
The Resort Manager will work closely with the General Manager in providing world-class guest services and in ensuring efficiency and quality across the operation.
- Organize and supervise effective and engaging evening guest entertainment and supporting social environment
- Responsible for resort-wide Manger-on-Duty shifts, rotating with GM and other Operations Managers
- Conduct regular information meeting with the various department heads to ensure good communications within operations department. Develop and motivate staff.
- Conduct daily and frequent site inspections to ensure that the highest possible standards of safety, courtesy, cleanliness, and efficiency are met. Review all incident, inspection, and daily operating reports daily and respond accordingly
- Maintain close and open communication with peers and superiors
- Direct all aspects of the operations department through a close working relationship with the operations staff
- Oversee the selection, training, testing, and conduct of the lifeguard staff to ensure the highest lifeguarding standards are met
- Oversee the activities of ranch services personnel in creating a clean, pleasant ranch environment
- Proactively ensure guest satisfaction through guest services and quick resolution of guest concerns throughout ranch
- Maintain safety standards for, and ensure smooth operation of, all guest activities
- Develop, monitor, and meet or exceed the yearly business plan for the department. Review and report weekly to GM
- Ensure that water quality is maintained at all times and that pool chemicals are stored in a safe manner
- Select and monitor the First Aid Staff
- See that all First Aid Reports and other pertinent data are collected
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a hospitality support role, plus prior staff management experience
- Professional communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to work in a high-energy, demanding environment.