Chisos Mountain Lodge is open year round. Now accepting applications for Spring/Summer 2019 Season.
- Line Cook
- Maintenance (HVAC & electrical experience preferred)
Preference will be given to applicants who can work the entire season.
Both seasonal and year-round positions are available. Positions come open throughout the year.
- Position is open to those willing to learn a new skill!
- Prefer basic knowledge of food preparation, willing to learn new tasks and procedures.
- Being able to follow and execute recipes.
- Having the coordination to multitask and maintain their station in the kitchen.
- Must have flexible hours, a great attitude, and willing to work with others.
This is a great opportunity to come work, live, and explore the beautiful Big Bend National Park!View Job Description
Wash dishes, pots and pans in a fast paced environment.View Job Description
Clean guest lodging units, make beds, stock and sort linens, separate recyclables, trash removal. Physical. No experience necessaryView Job Description
Maintain and repair resort property and employee housing. Physical. General maintenance experience necessary.View Job Description
Keep the lodge area clean and free of debris. Assist front desk staff with errands and minor maintenance duties after hours.View Job Description
The safety and environmental officer will implement a safety training program for employees. Other responsibilities include making sure that all departments are OSHA compliant, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) (preferred), bookkeeping, assisting Administration Department.View Job Description
How to Apply
Please complete our online application via the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!