Are you fishy? Work this summer as a dock hand and fish processor at an Alaska fishing lodge!
Beautiful oceanfront property located in Alaska rainforest: sometimes rainy and sometimes sunny!
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- $10.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 4 months (Jun 01, 2020)
Dock hands and seafood processors are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of marine facility (pier, floats and boats). Employees serve customers and guests by performing a variety of duties:
- Provides the highest level of customer service with a smile.
- Maintains cleanliness of all marine and lodge outdoor areas.
- Expedites all requests from guests including transport of patrons and baggage to and from dockside, delivery of ice, fishing equipment, coolers, etc.
- Assists guests in tying and untying boats, unloading fish and cleaning boats.
- Assists in fish cleaning, vacuum packing, blast freezing and packaging operations
- Cleans and sanitizes fish processing facilities, boats and equipment
- Preference given to people with boating experience; however, boating experience is not required for the entry-level dock hand position. Experienced dock hands may provide boat operation and orientation to guests when they check in and may assist guests with operating down riggers and fishing reels, rigging tackle, tying knots and applying fishing techniques
We have a work hard play hard culture and pay $10/hour with free room & board.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW and apply online