Front Desk Agent
$12.00 / hourApply Now
Hotel Front Desk Agent
Chena Hot Springs, Fairbanks, Alaska
We are a medium-sized resort located sixty miles North-East of Fairbanks, Alaska, located in the Chena River State Recreation Area. Notable for our Hot Springs, we also offer a variety of outdoor activities, including Hiking, Camping, ATV/Snowmachine Tours, Dog Sled Rides, and Northern Lights Viewing during the Aurora Season. We also offer a restaurant and café, hotel, and gift shops.
Our Front Desk Agent position requires an upbeat, personable employee who values the customer experience. The Front Desk is the first and the final point of contact for guests – the agent each guest interacts with will be able to make or break the guests’ stay.
The agent will be expected to:
- Communicate with each individual guest for a personalized experience.
- Inform guests of all on-site amenities, including directions and hours of different departments.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel using Executech software.
- Bill guests accurately and interpret folios.
- Handle low-level guest complaints.
- Answer the phone and redirect calls as necessary.
- Create hotel and package reservations.
- Ring guests up when purchasing gift shop items.
Relevant skills will include:
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
As with all jobs offered at Chena Hot Springs Resort, single-occupancy housing with communal bathroom is provided, as is two hot meals a day and breakfast cereals.