Lodging, Activities and Spa
Massage TherapistApply Now
Chena Hot Springs, Fairbanks, Alaska
We are a medium-sized resort located sixty miles North-East of Fairbanks, Alaska, located in the Chena River State Recreation Area. Notable for our Hot Springs, we also offer a variety of outdoor activities, including Hiking, Camping, ATV/Snowmachine Tours, Dog Sled Rides, and Northern Lights Viewing during the Aurora Season. We also offer a restaurant and café, hotel, and gift shops.
We offer massage therapy and are looking to hire a therapist licensed in Alaska. We offer Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Pregnancy massages, and Reflexology.
The applicant, if hired, should expect to:
- Provide 30-90 minute massages to clients by appointment
- Guide clients through service offerings and determine which massages would benefit them most
- Take a detailed client history and note any health conditions
- Evaluate clients to determine painful or stressed areas of the body
- Advise clients on stretching, strengthening or relaxation methods
- Suggest future massage appointments and regime to clients
- Listen to clients during appointments and adjust technique as they desire.
As with all jobs offered at Chena Hot Springs Resort, single-occupancy housing with communal bathroom is provided, as is two hot meals a day and breakfast cereals.