Adventure Awaits At Chena Hot Springs Resort In The Heart Of Alaska!
Located 56 Scenic miles east of Fairbanks, surrounded by magnificent wilderness.
- $14.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
POSITION AVAILABLE: Maintenance Technician
- Starting $14 an hour plus room and board
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MAINTENANCE:
Must be able to
- Operate with minimal supervision
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Prioritize workload
1-year experience or equivalent in one of the following preferred, residential, commercial, or industrial
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Basic plumbing, electrical, and drywall repairs on our 80+ hotel rooms as well as employee housing
- Maintain geothermal heating systems
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair Coin-op and on property laundry
- Skid steer operation
- Monitoring and light maintenance of the geothermal power plant
- + Much more
YOU MUST SUPPLY YOUR OWN TOOLS
List of basic tools to START with
- Assorted screwdrivers
- Adjustable wrenches
- Small pry bar
- Small pipe wrench
- Torch head
- Electrical probe or wand
- Wire strippers
- Side cuts
- Channel locks
- Needle nose pliers
- Cordless Impact driver or drill
- Box knife
- Rubber mallet
WAGES AND BENEFITS:
Depending on experience
- All employees working at Chena Hot Springs Resort have the option to live on property. Employment includes free room and board.
- Employee housing is provided in either single or shared accommodations.
- Two hot meals prepared in the resort kitchen are provided twice a day (Lunch and Dinner) to employees at Chena Hot Springs. Breakfast consists of cereal in the employee lunchroom.
- Chena Hot Springs Resort is a nicotine and drug-free workplace!
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW and submit an online application - there's a section to attach your resume as well.