Hot Springs Resort Maintenance
Located 56 Scenic miles east of Fairbanks, surrounded by magnificent wilderness.
- $14.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Feb 18, 2020)
Adventure awaits a select few at Chena hot springs Resort in the heart of Alaska!
Escape the ordinary for a truly one of a kind work experience!
Here At the world-famous Chena Hot Springs Resort. A self-sustained, off the grid resort.
- A top-notch restaurant and bar
- Pool, spas and hot springs
- Dog yard
- Horse paddock
- Gift shops
- Year-round ice museum
- Year-round greenhouses
- Geothermal power plants
- Aurora viewing
- And More
All activities free to employees
Chena Hot Springs is a NON-SMOKING /DRUG-FREE Resort!
Chena Hot Springs Resort provides YEAR ROUND or SEASONAL employment opportunities.
Chena Hot Springs Resort offers a variety of exciting employment opportunities for both the career-oriented individual and those interested in seasonal employment. Our employees find our resort to be one of the most exciting employment opportunities in Alaska.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Maintenance Technician
- Starting $12-$14 an hour plus room and board
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MAINTENANCE:
Must be able to
- Operate with minimal supervision
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Prioritize workload
1-year experience or equivalent in one of the following preferred, residential, commercial, or industrial
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Basic plumbing, electrical, and drywall repairs on our 80+ hotel rooms as well as employee housing
- Maintain geothermal heating systems
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair Coin-op and on property laundry
- Skid steer operation
- Monitoring and light maintenance of the geothermal power plant
- + Much more
YOU MUST SUPPLY YOUR OWN TOOLS
List of basic tools to START with
- Assorted screwdrivers
- Adjustable wrenches
- Small pry bar
- Small pipe wrench
- Torch head
- Electrical probe or wand
- Wire strippers
- Side cuts
- Channel locks
- Needle nose pliers
- Cordless Impact driver or drill
- Box knife
- Rubber mallet
WAGES AND BENEFITS:
Depending on experience
- All employees working at Chena Hot Springs Resort have the option to live on property. Employment includes free room and board.
- Employee housing is provided in either single or shared accommodations.
- Two hot meals prepared in the resort kitchen are provided twice a day (Lunch and Dinner) to employees at Chena Hot Springs. Breakfast consists of cereal in the employee lunchroom.
- Chena Hot Springs Resort is a nicotine and drug-free workplace!