Lodge on Lake Superior Looking for a Seasonal Housekeeper
Lake Superior, Superior Hiking Trail, BWCA, hiking trails, small town
- Lutsen, Minnesota
- $17.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Housekeeper with a fun and positive outlook on life and work. Affordable shared housing and one meal per day included for $14 per day.
Full-time, year round or seasonal position available.
We are looking for housekeepers that are motivated and have great attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation. This position has additional hours available in the restaurant as a dishwasher/busser, and there is an expectation of 3-4 weekly shifts in this capacity. These shifts are approximately 4 hours in length. Combined hours between housekeeping and restaurant support are between 35-40 hours per week. Both positions are tipped, while the restaurant support position also includes a bi-weekly revenue share typically adding another $1-$2/hr to base pay for the restaurant hours.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
How to Apply
Fill out an online application.