Make Money and Have Fun on the North Shore of Lake Superior
Lake Superior, BWCA, Superior Hiking Trail, Cascade River State Park
- Lutsen, Minnesota
- $10.59 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Looking to make great money and enjoy the great outdoors?
Casual and fast-paced service in a landmark, roadhouse type restaurant. Willing to train baristas, cashiers, bussers, and others who have any prior customer facing experience in this role. Servers pull tips in this position, counter service restaurant, tips average $100-$150 per shift and are paid out in cash at the end of every shift. Guests make orders at the counter, then servers bring their beverages and food to their table. On average two servers per shift during weekdays, on the weekends 3 on the shift, once it starts being very busy in May we will have three servers during the week, and 4 servers on the weekend. This position has a mix of AM and PM shifts.
Please check out our Google reviews and our online menu example. Live music on weekends.
We offer affordable shared housing at $14 per day, which also includes one free meal per day.
Provide friendly, responsive service to create a friendly and welcoming experience for all of our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to provide our guests with a memorable, above-expectation dining experience through friendly and efficient service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them. Answer questions about our food, beverages and other bar and hotel functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders at the counter, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from the kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by the side-work checklist.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests' dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Accept payment, process credit card charges or make a change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist with the prompt clearing of tables.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant.
- Fulfill other assignments related to restaurant operations as directed by the supervisor and kitchen manager.
How to Apply
Fill out our online application.