Night Auditor - Year round position - On site employee housing included
Just one mile from Capitol Reef National Park, you can explore almost 100 miles of natural wonders, including cliffs, canyons, domes and natural bridges.
- TORREY, Utah
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 27, 2019)
Capitol Reef Resort is looking to fill a Night Audit Position WITH YOUR Housing Included.
As a Night Auditor, you will be running audit reports, doing basic deposits, setting up the morning shift for checkouts, and the afternoon shift for check-ins. Checking guests in and out as well as making and verifying reservations. Doing minor guest tasks such as taking extra blankets or amenities if requested after bell and maintenance have left for the evening.
Basic Position Requirements:
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Working Hours 9PM - 7AM 3 Days On 4 Days Off 4 Days On 3 Days of This is a 70+ Hours Schedule that leave plenty of time to play.
- Basic Math Skills
- Money Handling
You must submit an application as well as a resume. See Link for application download. It can take us up to a week to get back to you.