Spend your summer in beautiful New Hampshire!
Beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire
- Piermont, New Hampshire
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Camp Walt Whitman is a premier coed sleepaway summer camp on the shores of a lake in New Hampshire! At Walt Whitman, we hike, play all sports, try out creativity at our art and ceramics studio, build really cool things in the woodshop, and make waves at our waterfront! Come have an incredible summer! Our staff find community, connection, and make an impact on our campers! Find fulfillment with us as well as creating friends of a lifetime and making unforgettable memories!
We are currently hiring for summer 2022! We're hiring a variety of positions:
- Cabin Counselors: Cabin Counselors get to experience camp alongside their campers. They make incredible connections with their kids for the summer while making memories.
- Woodshop Director: Our woodshop is in the heart of camp. You'll be teaching our kids how to safely use tools while being creative in the woodshop. You'll be a member of a team of 2 to bring our woodshop to life.
- Hiking and Backpacking Trip Leaders: Love hiking? Love Adventuring? Well, at CWW, we have an extensive outdoor adventure program. Since we're located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, you'll be able to hike pristine trails all summer long. Along with day hikes, we offer overnight to 5-day backpacking trips. As a hiking & backpacking trip leader - you'd be leading a variety of amazing adventures.
- Biking Trip Leader: The biking program at CWW is a really awesome way to see the Northeast. We offer a biking trip to either Burlington, VT or to the Seacoast of Maine. All trips are either 4 - 5-day trips outside of camp, so you'll be able to make really great memories with the campers and staff while riding with the kids the entire way. What's better than seeing the Northeast than on a bike trip?
- Camp Photographers: We love capturing camp magic! Our photographers get to keep those moments and share them with our camp families! It's a great way to build a portfolio and make great connections with other photographers and like-minded people.
- STEM Instructor: Love science? Want to inspire kids to get involved in the wonders of science around them? We offer a STEM program at CWW that is based in discovery learning and making messes!
- Programming Assistant: Want to see how camp operates on the backend? Step into a programming role at CWW this summer to help create camp magic and create events that make camp wonderful!
- Cooking Instructors: Whipping up joy and deliciousness in the kitchen with the kiddos every day.
- Wakes Sports: Waterskiing and Wakeboarding on a New Hampshire Lake every day of the summer, need I say more. Boat driving experience and waterskiing/wakeboarding experience is needed.
- Office Staff: Be the face of camp and help out with keeping camp running.
- Sports Coaches: From softball, to lacrosse, to soccer - our athletics program is stacked with talented coaches who are passionate about sports and want to help kids find their joy in friendly competition.
- Culinary/Cooking Instructor: You'll be whipping up all the good things in the kitchen as a cooking instructor at CWW. You'll be able to share your love of cooking with our campers.
How to Apply
Some positions require certifications and trainings - we will do all of your trainings at Camp. We want our staff to gain valuable experience and trainings for camp and after for their professional development.
Outdoor Trip Leaders/Ropes Course: Outdoor Leadership Training, and Ropes Course Training, CPR, First Aid.
Waterfront: CPR, First Aid, Boat Licensing.
Wake Sports: CPR, First Aid, Boat Licensing, Waterski Training.