BEST SUMMER EVER! Be a summer camp videographer!
Along the beautiful Belgrade Lakes of Central Maine.
- Smithfield, Maine
- $500.00 - $800.00 / week
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (Jun 11, 2023)
This is no ordinary camp job! The summer camp experience is unique, and few environments can match both its spirit and the positive impact it has on children.
The videographer is responsible for:
- Capturing daily footage around camp.
- Capturing all full camp activities, including all special events and evening activities.
- Managing your daily and weekly schedule to allow for time to review and edit footage while still being present for all the necessary activities.
- Prior experience with filming and editing is required. Equipment is provided.
- One 15-minute highlighting staff training week.
- Two end-of-session videos that include 15-25 minutes of video footage along with 8-12 minutes of photo slides at the end (provided by the camp photographer).
- Six to eight 45-second videos for social media/marketing on topics to be determined at camp by the directors.
We encourage our summer camp counselors to exercise their creative abilities, share personal interests and talents, and challenge themselves as they challenge their campers. Our counselors come from all over the country and the world, bringing with them a wide variety of skills and abilities. All are valued equally in a hospitable environment where friendships are fast and abiding.
We seek mature, young women who enjoy working closely with children and have the ability to teach with a high level of proficiency in one of our instructional areas. We’re looking for adults who want to make a difference, not kids passing the time between semesters.
The summer begins with an intensive, week-long staff orientation to review all the policies, procedures, and expectations for a summer at camp. Additionally, this week provides a critical opportunity for staff bonding and for the Somerset community to take shape. During the summer, we are committed to seeing that our staff is well-rested, well-fed, and has time to connect and socialize with one another.
How to Apply
Learn more by visiting our website or complete our application via the link below.