Warehouse / Camp Logistics (Room and Board Included)
A fun Overnight Summer Camp in the Northwoods of Minnesota!
- $3,000.00 / season
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jun 19, 2021)
The warehouse staff work as a crew within our central Warehouse at Camp Lincoln. These staff members have various responsibilities - helping counselors purchase supplies, driving our vans to camp activities, running to the post office for our mail run, basic maintenance, laundry sorting/folding, and other special projects as needed around camp. Join our crew today!
Physical requirements of the Warehouse Staff Member include prolonged standing, some bending, stooping, walking long distances, hiking, climbing stairs, and stretching; requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity to manipulate outdoor equipment, communicate appropriately with Campers and staff. We do require the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and work irregular hours with limited or simple equipment and facilities; and daily exposure to animals and overall camp elements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- Must submit health history record and examination form prior to first day of work.
- Ability to relate to youth and adults in a positive manner.
- Experience with Overnight Summer Camp Logistics.
- Experience in delivery of overall Warehouse operations.
- Desire and ability to work with staff and children in an outdoor setting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
How to Apply
Apply online today!