Orientation Begins: June 16th
Camp Season: June 24th - August 13th
Horseback Riding Instructors, Rock Wall Facilitator, Videographer
Photographer, Maintenance, Swim Instructors
Art Instructors, Athletics Department Instructor, Counselors
Kitchen, Woodworking Instructor, Music Instructor
Ceramics Supervisor Responsibilities Include:
- Creating lesson plans and instructing campers , ages 7-16 years old , in entry level hand building, use of pottery wheel and techniques in glazing
- Class sizes range from 5-10 campers but will always be with appropriate age group/ skill level
- Experience preferred in firing pieces and ability to use different Kilns for projects ranging from clay to glass fusing
- Maintaining a positive environment in the studio with encouragement and guidance at every level of experience
- Overseeing 1-2 counselors/ceramics instructors who will work alongside you teaching campers the magic of clay
Nurse Responsibilities Include:
- Administer daily medications
- Triage for campers and staff who come into health center
- Keep detailed automated medical records of all campers
- Prepare first aid kits for out of camp trips
- Accompany campers to occasional offsite emergency dental appointments and hospital visits
- Telephone Interaction with campers' parents when necessary
Our team of RN's/ LPN’s join staff from around the world as they positively impact the lives of children and help create lifetime childhood memories.
- Competitive Salary/Travel Allowance
- Private Housing/Wifi
- Assistance in cost/process of temp Maine license
- Families Welcome
Theater Director Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting auditions and assign parts for our production within each session.
- Organizing and choreographing the production, costumes, and stage props.
- Overseeing and directing staff, who will work alongside you teaching campers the magic of theater.
Rope Course Instructor Responsibilities Include:
- Help campers challenge themselves and use our rock climbing wall to achieve their goals.
- Teach safety and techniques to campers, ages 7-16, while keeping them engaged and excited.
- Supervision of campers during instructional climbing time.
- Possess skills and confidence in the leading and organization of our rock climbing wall.
- Desire and ability to work with children.
- Flexible, positive attitude.
- Ability to work well with others.
How to Apply
Apply now for your BEST. SUMMER. EVER!
If interested, click the button below to fill out our online staff application. We will be in touch with available positions, set up an interview and discuss responsibilities of becoming a team member at The Cove.
Feel free to email or call us with any additional questions.