If you love kids, there's no better way to spend your summer than working as a Champions Counselor! Each year, a select team of college students, teachers, coaches, athletes and role models from around the world work together toward one common purpose—to help EVERY camper grow into a CHAMPION!
Compensation starts at $300/week, plus housing, meals, and many opportunities to practice hands-on leadership skills that will transfer to any other school or workplace setting. In addition, counselors who work at least 6 weeks will receive an additional $50/week contract completion bonus for each week worked. For example, this increases the 10 week total for a first year counselor to $3,500.
• You'll take primary responsibility for the health, well-being, and happiness of your group and assist in teaching or leading three morning and afternoon activities.
• You’ll have a chance to specialize in an activity area like lifeguarding, boat driving, ropes course facilitation, or coaching in the fine arts or sports departments.
• You'll provide opportunities for each child in your cabin to experience success.
• You'll help your campers learn to communicate clearly and solve problems independently.
• You'll set a good example for campers in all things, including cleanliness, punctuality, clean-up and chores, sportsmanship, and table manners.
• You'll model respectful behavior towards people and property for your campers.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out our staff interest form (Staff Interest Form) and we will be in touch soon. Or, you can email us directly at email@example.com.