Seeking Dining Room Supervisor
C Lazy U Ranch is located in Colorado, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park
- Granby, Colorado
- unknown / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Mar 11, 2020)
The C Lazy U Ranch is an all-inclusive, year-round guest ranch in the heart of the Rocky Mountains that offers the best of both worlds: high-class amenities and down-home experiences. 2019 celebrates a monumental milestone for the C Lazy U Ranch as it celebrates 100 years of being Colorado’s Premier Guest Ranch. The foundation of the ranch is revolved around the gourmet culinary experience. Our guests enjoy a mix of made to order, buffet, and family-style dining that is prepared from the two kitchens on ranch.
Summary: This position is designed to aid and support the Dining Room Manager (DRM) in all Front of the House operations and work with all appropriate departments to plan special events. The selected candidate will act as resource for dining room organization and management. All restaurant employees will look to the Dining Room Supervisor for leadership, guidance and decision making in the absence of the DRM. All involved departments will look to the Dining Room Supervisor for event planning support and information.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Aid the DRM Coordinating Front of the House daily operations (side work, table assignments, staff scheduling, etc.)
- Assist DRM with meeting and greeting guests, organizing guest schedules and meals
- Planning and producing BEOs for upcoming events
- Maintaining high standards of food service, health and safety, staff appearance
- Training and motivating new staff
- Expedite and quality control of food and beverage
- Maintaining high standards of FOH, BOH cleanliness and organization
- Manage and monitoring inventory of dining room dry goods.
- Working closely with kitchen management for calm, well-planned daily operations
- Standard Wait Staff Duties when needed
- Direct interface with guests, problem-solving
Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- General Understanding of Dining Room Procedures
- 1-year Management Experience
- Intermediate knowledge of beer and wine- vending, production, presentation
- Understanding of Upscale Dining and accompanying caliber of food
- Impeccable standards of service, and guest accommodation
All C Lazy U Management are working managers that lead by example. This job will include many of the duties expected of non-management coworkers. Late nights and early mornings are frequent, but the rewards are great!
How to Apply
Apply online. Indicate earliest arrival date and latest departure date on application and attach a resume and cover letter.