We seek an energetic, committed, and detail oriented GM. Providing affordable 1bed/1bath for 1-2
Snow-capped mountains, babbling rivers, and tall pines; we live here for 'quality of life'; join us!
- year round
- Fraser, Colorado
- $22.00 - $28.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Dec 01, 2023)
This General Manager Position is a dynamic role in customer and employee management, which is directly responsible for (but not limited to) creating, hiring, and supporting teams of excellence. This position requires both natural and learned strategies in leadership, integrity, and a passion for mentoring Busy Bee's customers and employees for success.
Our company culture provides much on-the-job independence as well as 100% support and our proprietary training program has a unique and organized structure that creates high-end global results.
- High-End housekeeping
- Recruiting, hiring, and maintaining a successful team
- Training housekeepers (often delegated to your assistant manager) and training your management team.
- Mentor employees to balance quality with efficiency, and empower them with the reward of a job well done
- Work closely with the management team to create, delegate, and implement strategies that positively affect the entire team
- Monitor and balance new customers and train them to set up for success the Busy Bee's way
- Proficiently execute tasks such as scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, employee policy guidance, customer service, and overseeing company flow
- Perform employee unit checks and customer home inspections (often delegated to your assistant manager)
- Laundry management that supports quick and flawless housekeeper use (often delegated to your assistant manager)
- At least 2 years experience in hiring, managing, and motivating a team of at least 6 employees or more
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word. QuickBooks experience is nice to have.
- Must have a natural sense of organization, décor, detail, and cleanliness, however, professional housekeeping experience is NOT required, but honored
- Ability to build teams & individuals through positive reinforcement
- Able to prioritize and accomplish goals under pressure
- Capable and excited to jump in any position when needed
- Must have reliable non-shared transportation with ability to commute to Winter Park, Fraser, Tabernash, and sometimes Granby
- Must be able to work weekends & Holidays EXCLUDING 12/25 (We are all OFF on Christmas Day)
- We offer affordable subsidized employee housing: 1bed / 1bath condo with a free pass to a full Rec Center (walking distance to downtown Winter Park). If offered the GM position, this would be available to you + 1.
- Subsidized affordable housing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonus every 6 months
- Retirement Plan
"Bee" a part of a positive, balanced, and forward thinking team:
The Busy Bee's Team
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com to apply and attach your resume. Please also send us the following information:
- Do you have the required vehicle needed for this position?
- Are you willing to undergo a full background check?
- If international, do you have a valid USA work social security number and Visa?
- What makes you a great candidate for the General Manager position, based on the position requirements and descriptions?