Why not come live in Big Sky Country?
Live where Yellowstone is in your backyard!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Job Description: Responsible for in-house event, special client requests, and telemarketing duties as assigned. Ensure in-house meetings and groups receive all requested services, to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
· Maintain excellent rapport with clients. Work closely with other departments to coordinate details, special requests, and VIP packages
· Help the Sales Manager with all meeting room requests and notify hotel department heads of the same. Prepare and distribute function (BEOs) sheets
· Assist in planning and directing the on-site functions and attend meetings with sales manager, Food and Beverage Director, food and beverage and engineering departments on planning events
· Desire and ability to perform events functions
· Ability to work as a team player with all levels of hotel staff
· Be readily available & approachable for all team members
· Extend professionalism and courtesy to team members at all times
· Be readily available/ approachable for all guests
· Accommodate guest special requests
· Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities and services
· The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and associates may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible