Guest Relations/Camp Assistant position for summer 2023 in Katmai National Park!
World Renown Katmai National Park
- Katmai National Park, Alaska
- unknown / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (May 15, 2023)
Approximate Season Dates: May 15 - September 18
Looking for energetic, customer-oriented individuals to join our team at Brooks Lodge!
Brooks Lodge is located in the heart of Katmai National Park on the Brooks River! At Brooks, we carry an operating staff of twenty-six individuals in combination with the multitude of Bears, Eagles, and fish all with the purpose of providing our guests with an extraordinary experience.
As a member of our Camp Assistant team, you are our first and last contact with guests arriving and departing the lodge and so if you are an active people person, this is the job for you. Basic job duties include but not limited to: working as an active part in our float plane schedule handling airplanes and managing arriving and departing guests, loading and unloading aircraft, cleaning lodge, splitting firewood, handling freight, mowing, and other outside related lodge tasks.
- Must be able to stand all day and lift 60lbs
- Food and Housing provided at no cost
- Expected work week is 6 days while working approximately 10 hours per day.
- Pay issued every two weeks, standard overtime applies, tips pooled amongst staff.